Dogs and CatsAirline passengers entering from sanitary risk zones are required to submit a quarantine questionnaire at the quarantine examination booth on the floor of arrival. If they have had any health problems during the trip, they should consult with a quarantine officer, and if they have had symptoms of diarrhea, stomachache, or vomiting within 2 weeks, they should report to a quarantine station or public health center in the vicinity.
In the case of entering with foreign/domestic animals or plants, they should apply for quarantine for the same by reporting to an animal quarantine station or plant quarantine station, and submit the information card for animal quarantine or the information card for plant quarantine issued by the foreign country of origin. Import quarantine and inspection
1) Dogs and / or cats over 90-days-old
- When 30 days or a period of immunization has elapsed following inoculation of an anti-rabies serum : the immediate day2) Dogs and / or cats under 90-days-old
- When 3- days or a period of immunization has not elapsed after an inoculation of an anti-rabies serum : until after the period of immunization
- The immediate day irrespective of an inoculation of an anti-rabies serum3) Countries safe from outbreak of rabies : The immediate day irrespective of a period immunization
- The immediate day irrespective of an inoculation of an anti-rabies serumRequired documents and the number of carry-on animals
- Countries safe from outbreak of rabies : Japan, Taiwan, Ireland, Cyprus, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji islands, Singapore, Portugal, Iceland, Jamaica, Guam, Hawaii, Samoa, and the United Kingdom
1) Certificates of rabies vaccination issued by a veterinary hospital (or health Certificates) :
- In the case of less than 90 days from birth, a bill of health issued by a veterinary hospital2) Number of animals allowed for import without an import declaration in advance : up to 4 in number- The immediate day irrespective of an inoculation of an anti-rabies serumExport quarantine and inspection Quarantine period : 1Day
* You are required to make an enquiry at a Veterinary Research and Quarantine Service Office about
Certificates of Quarantine required when you are importing from Australia and Malaysia. Export quarantine and inspection
- Subject to the criteria and methods such as certificates of Pasteur treatment required by the import government agencies or importers.
BirdsImport Quarantine of Pet BirdsQuarantine period : up to 5 days
Required documents : Certificates of quarantine conforming to sanitary conditions for the importation of pet birds
The exporting country should have no record of Avian influenza outbreak for 3 years prior to the exportation of pet birds
Procedure of customs clearance for pets
The airplane lands with pet
Transfer to airline cargo storage room
Pick up the Airway bill from airline cargo office
Review required documents
Request animal quarantine inspection<
Received certificate from Animal Quarantine office
Prepare required documents for customs clearance process
Confirm proper location of pets
Submit required documents to KCS
Receive the import license and pay tax if required
Payments for storage and service fees
Standing by for the name to be called
Pick up the pet
- Our service
Arrival in Korea
Completion of custom, declaration form to passenger belongings
Quarantine inspection of animals and livestock products
Entry into Korea
Delivery ServiceIf you have an address in Korea, it is better to use our delivery service.
It is not easy using public transport with a pet in Korea even a Taxi.
Also you will save your time spending at the Airport
Area TourOne of our service is area tour for your pet.
We will introduce vat, pet shop, park near by your house or preferred location.
Name of Animal Hospital Hotel Beauty shop Location Tel Chungwha Itaewon-dong 02-792-7602 Itaewon Itaewon-dong 02-797-6677 Pet Toy Hannam-dong 02-796-1021 Han’s Hannam-dong 02-6375-8275 21Century Bogwang-dong 02-749-6751 Hansarang Yongsan-dong 02-749-8275 Shinsegae Banpo-dong 02-537-7412 Seorae Bangbae-dong 02-6052-8275 Apgojeong Shin24 Apgujeon-dong 02-3443-0275 Chiryo MeongMeong Sinsa-dong 02-545-0075 Dr. Pet Samsung-dong 02-3443-8275 Hansarang Seongbuk-dong 02-743-7582
Place for exercise
Namsan Park Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul Seorae Park Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul Haneul Park Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul Youido Park Youido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul Olympic Park Olympingno, Songpa-gu, Seoul Yongsan Gajok Park Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul Siminui Soop Yangjae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul Dosan Park Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu Worldcup Park Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul Seoul Soop Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul Hangang Simin Park Gwannaru Amsa-dong. Gangdong-gu, Seoul Jamsil Songpa-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul Ttukseom Jayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul Jamwon Jamwon-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul Banpo Banpo2-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul Ichon Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul Youido Youuido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul Seonyoudo Yanghwa-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul Yanghwa Dangsan-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul Mangwon Mangwon-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul Nanji Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul Gangseo Gaehwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
MannerWe would like to share some pet guidelines with you. - When in common areas always have your pet on a leash.
- When walking your pet in any of the common areas, please make sure you take a plastic bag with you to
clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed in any areas without owner supervision.
- Pets must have all of their vaccinations.
-Many taxies and buses drivers do not allow pet on their cars.
If you have to, please prepare a case for your pet.